Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 4.14.11 Challenge

I love a good double page layout, don't you?  Sketchy Thursdays challenge this week was perfect for the egg hunt pictures taken last Easter.

Now here is my take on this week's sketch.

This is my last week at home, so I am really trying to get some scrapping done. Paper used was from Quite Contrary from MME the TSR kit, and miscellaneous flowers from my stash. The chipboard butterflies were something new this time. I struggle with how to use chipboard, so I covered one with paper and inked the other two. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Amy Hervey said...

Gorgeous! This isn't the kit you just bought last night, is it?

Unknown said...

You have been busy!! In just a few days, I, too, will have the chance to scrapbook!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! I love love love love the photos and those flowers! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tomomi said...

So beautiful:)
Love your using flowers! It's cute!!
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!!:)

Jinny Newlin said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch! And just in time for Easter, too! Beautiful, springtime colors and embellies!

Megan B said...

this is a really pretty layout! I also wanted to let you know that your name was randomly chosen for my Blog Hop RAK over at Made By Design. www.made-by-design.blogspot.com Please email me your mailing info so I can get your goodies out to you! :)

Post a Comment