Saturday, January 7, 2012

Daddy's Girl

It's a new year, and with that comes New Year's Resolutions. Instead of making a New Year's Resolution, I've decided to make some goals. These are so much more acheivable, don't you think? Creating one scrapbook page a week is one of my goals for 2012. If a week is a busy one, pages can easily be made up the next week or weekend. And, heaven knows I have a ton of supplies to use up from my stash. I've put my goal out there on this blog, so there's no escaping!!

Here's the first layout of the year created with Sketch Inspiration's first sketch of the year, #301. Check them out if you haven't-the sketches are exactly what the name implies-great inspiration! Kiera is now 10 months old, and the time is going quickly. She's getting so big. Love how this one turned out, especially since Scott is always the one taking the pictures and not ususally in the pictures.


Hoping you have a fantastic year with lots of happiness and achievments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment