Monday, January 7, 2013

Frosted Designs and Scrapbook Steals JADE #4 challenge

Today I found this sketch challenge through Scrapbook Steals blog. Great products can be found at SS and thrilled to see the weekly sketches for inspiration. I am also entering this LO into the Frosted Designs challenge found here. These two challenges allowed me to kill a kit from TSR and use some items from my stash. Woohoo!

Here's my layout Push Button Nose using the SS Jade #4 sketch:
brads, CTMH rubbons (flowers), stamp (bottom right flower),  border punch
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time...happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adorable baby!! Love your layout and the title!!

Thanks for joining us this week for our Recipe Challenge at Frosted Designs!!!

Congrats for being a winner in our 12 Days of Christmas Challenges!!!

Unknown said...

Awww cutest baby, a real little sweetie..

Beautiful LO, and the colors are a perfect match, I really look forward to seeing more of your work.

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs this week

Congratulation on winning the 12 days of Christmas

Amanda

Post a Comment