Wednesday, June 15, 2011

6.9.11 Sketchy Thursdays Challenge

It's Sketchy Thursdays time again! I created this LO using Baubles from Pink Paislee, as well as papers from Basic Grey Cupcake line, and October Afternoon.



Pleating was also used- it added a bit more color I think! I love the bauble from pinkpaislee, too.

I have also decided it is time for a new camera. The images always turn out with a yellow tinge, no matter what kind of lighting used. Great excuse to go shopping, don't you think?!?

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos, the cupcake tray tag and loving the scalloped borders! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa Smith said...

Looks amazing! Love how you titled the sketch. I'm your newest follower. :) Feel free to check out my blog. Here's my take on this week's Sketchy Thursdays 6.9 Sketch. Have a great week! ~Lisa

Amy Hervey said...

I have that cupcake paper! I love your homemade cone-- too cute!

Unknown said...

What a yummy layout! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

corrie said...

So sweet and cute. I love it! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

scrapinbabygal said...

your layout is darling. i love the cupcake and the folded papers- its adds lots of dimension! thank you for stopping by my blog! Sabrina

HappyScrappy said...

Lovely layout, everything is so sweet about it! And so yummy - ice-cream is my favourite desert :)!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)!

Ella Swan said...

You have some lovely work here! I have been meaning to visit since you left a comment on my blog in JUNE but I am so far behind LOL!!

Post a Comment