Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sketch Inspiration #225

Some day I'll take the time to take a picture of my LO's that aren't crooked. For now, this will just have to do. I was able to get a few more pages done today with the assistance of my two helpers, Macy and Kiera. Well, OK, the baby didn't reaaly "help," but she did nap quite a bit while Macy and I scrapped and worked at the store Paper Dreams.  I used the Lime Rickety line; there are too many yummy embellishments and papers to count. I love them all though. :0) I even did some misting with a chipboard to create the bracket.  Think I will have to try this technique again, especially with a less busy background.

1 comments:

Amy Hervey said...

Love the colors! I didn't know Macy had a broken toe last year. What in the heck happened to her?

See you at Paper Dreams on Tuesday.

Post a Comment